Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wherein it Goes to Hell in a (cute) Handbasket


Hubby got assigned a random training class on the other side of the country.

I suspect my brain got packed into his bag and is now basking in the rays of sunshine on it's own mini vacation.

So far this week I haven't been able to cook without things going awry.

Somehow the heater got turned up so high in the house that the left-over Halloween candy melted.

I got a flat tire. (Luckily, I'm the one that handles car stuff normally since Hubby is woefully inept and could change my own tire.)

Each of the kids has thrown super-tantrums. I didn't even know that the infant could throw tantrums- he's normally incredibly laid back. I cringe thinking about it.

I can't wait until my brain comes back. Hopefully, it'll be nice and rested and ready to take on a new adventure and give my body a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment