Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm contemplating another blog, this one entirely devoted to cooking.

I was writing my grocery list and I noted that very little on my list was pre-made besides the bacon and pasta.

This gave me pause.

I'm pretty well known among my friends for being the person that rarely buys what I can make. (That's not to say I can't make my own bacon or my own pasta- I just sincerely don't believe I have to available kitchen tools or space to devote to such undertakings.) So, as I looked over the menu plan for the next two weeks, I noticed that while I was making a majority of the items on the list, most of them were pretty simple items to make ahead.

So, my new blog will be born of the notion that it is possible to make two weeks of meals from scratch.

So, I hope you'll also join me over on Two Weeks From Scratch- my journey in providing balanced and homemade food for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment