Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Great Freebie Offers!

Geo_landing_2009

For your budding transportation enthusiast, Fisher Price is offering a free GeoTrax DVD. I've ordered several of these free movies from Fisher Price, and I can testify they are a legitimate offer. My son has gotten very fond of GeoTrax and other characters.

************************************************************
I just found out from my CVS newsletter that they are once again offering some great photo department freebies.
Get a free 8x10 portrait printed when you order from the CVS Photo Center and use the code FREE8X10. If you opt for in-store pick up, this is truly free.
This reminds me of another freebie from CVS- 50 free photos when you sign up for a new CVS Photo Center account.
This is just in time for Father's Day!

************************************************************************
I'll be keeping my eye out for more freebies to help you out! Just keep reading.

With Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment