Friday, June 19, 2009

What a Difference Hot Water Makes

I'm so excited.
I'm CLEAN.

We moved in about a month ago, and since then, our hot water has been pretty hit or miss.
For a while there we were resetting it twice a day. Then, the landlord gave us a key and we were resetting it every time we used it.

Then, on Monday, it died.
Yep. No hot water since Monday morning.

Cold showers don't appeal as I always end up feeling twice as dirty as I did going into the shower.

Today, they fixed it. As in, REALLY fixed it.

I waited impatiently for the time frame they suggested to allow the water to heat. Then, towel in hand I jumped into the shower.

The kids reported they heard me squealing with joy. (I used lots of nice soap and broke out my fancy shampoo!)

I'm clean! So lovely.

So, here's to hoping all my readers get a chance to enjoy the simple pleasure of a warm shower...

With Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment